At LuxOlympus, we recognize that earning and retaining your trust is one of the most important things we do as a business. Protecting your privacy is a responsibility we take very seriously.
When you browse the Site and have not registered for any online service from LuxOlympus Ltd, you browse anonymously. Personal Information is not collected as you browse. “Personal Information” is defined as any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including but not limited to a first and last name; email address; a home, postal or other physical address; or other contact information. When you register for or request any Site service you may be asked to provide us with Personal Information which is used to enhance your Site experience, expedite communications, allow you to receive electronic/postal mailings from LuxOlympus, or help facilitate your travel with LuxOlympus. Additionally, we may request your destination and travel interests, which allows us to further personalize your Site and email messages.
We may also use this Personal Information in aggregate to generate market research reports. Demographic data such as age, gender and interests provided by Google are collected and used to analyze our Site visitors through Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Remarketing ads are advertised to Site visitors that have visited specific pages on the Site. If you wish to opt-out of either of these, please click here for more details.
We may share Personal Information with law enforcement agencies if there is a criminal investigation or suspected illegal activity, to protect the rights and property of LuxOlympus; to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site; or during emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk.
Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information in the following ways:
• For registration and to manage your account, including to allow your access to and use of our site; to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about LuxOlympus
• To provide you with the information you request about our products
• To send you email marketing messages and information
• To enable our third-party suppliers to fulfill your bookings
• To confirm your purchases
• To ensure you are correctly billed
• To measure and track demographic details about our customers
• To target content on our website to more closely match your interests and otherwise customize your experience with LuxOlympus, including customizing the ads shown to you
• To target the appropriate content for email marketing messages to better match your interests
• To respond to your questions and comments
• To measure interest in and improve our products, services and website
• To notify you about offers and products or services available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you
• To solicit information from you, including through surveys
• To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
• To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
• To enforce our Terms of Service
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection
• To tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
• To operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
• To analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
• To analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our site, mobile application and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our site
• To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
LuxOlympus is an online service that enables users to research, find, and book travel experiences worldwide. LuxOlympus offers a variety of tours and services (“products”) made available by LuxOlympus’ third party suppliers through LuxOlympus’ and its affiliates’ websites and mobile properties and related applications (collectively, this “Website”). This Website is provided to assist customers in gathering travel excursion information, sending opinions of travel excursions, searching for and booking reservations for Products, and for no other purposes. This website belongs to LuxOlympus Ltd, a company registered in England, registration number 09271112. By accessing the website you accept these terms and conditions and all relevant clauses included. All offers, prices, and conditions of sale may be subject to change without notice including eligibility, minimum or maximum stays, seasons and/or blackout dates, and/or other conditions/restrictions.
This website and its content is copyright of LuxOlympus Ltd©. All rights reserved.
All contents of this Website are: ©2016 LuxOlympus, Ltd. All rights reserved. LuxOlympus is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than LuxOlympus. Images and pictures are obtained from primary and secondary sources.
Product or service names or slogans displayed on this Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of LuxOlympus, Ltd. and/or its suppliers or licensors.
For any requests and questions regarding the website’s material and/or claims please contact us at [email protected] or send us a letter at our registered office address.
These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by the laws of England and Wales. English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.